Each STANDARD, DREAM OR MAXI pitch can be occupied by one family by installing:
- 1 tent + 1 awning + 1 car
- 1 caravan + 1 awning + 1 car
- 1 camper + 1 awning and 1 car
For any additional equipment (supplementary tents) an extra cost will be charged.
In the accommodations it is forbidden to place tents outside and cars must be parked in their reserved place.
Any variation must be requested and agreed with the management.
The Services included in the above prices are as follows:
- access to the swimming pool area and use of the sunbeds;
- all activities and workshops organized by the Animation staff;
- access to the section of the beach marked as 'free'.
From 1st July to 31st August minimum stay of 7 nights.
All units include: fridge, gas-ring, microwave-oven, pottery, hot water,
bathroom with shower, air conditioning/heating, 1 car parking.
On request: baby cot, high chair, bed protection, TV (for free); bath towels (for a fee).
For stays of at least 3 days, bed linen are included.
Change of linen once a week.
Discounts and special offers cannot be accumulated and are only applicable when payments are made in advance.
Check out later than 12.00 o’clock a.m., a full day rate will be charged.
Cash Office opening times: 8.00-12.00 / 16.00-19.00.
€ 10,00 will be charged by payments made outside the opening hours.
Prices do not include tourist tax.
10% VAT is included.
No pets allowed.
NO SMOKING in all Housing Units to OFFENDERS will be charged € 300.00 per cleaning and disinfection.
From 23.00 to 7.30 hours and from 13.00 to 15.00 hours absolute silence has to be observed.
In particular, the Management does not allow:
- entry and exit of any kind of motor vehicle and inside circulation,
even with bicycles;
- use of sports and recreational facilities.
Prices are subject to change.
(05/11/2018) This is an integration and replaces the previous ones.
1. No booking of less than 7 days in July and August. The emplacements will be available
from 3 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
2. Units can be hired for periods of one week or multiple weeks, beginning and ending at different days according to the type of unit: S. San Marco 2 rooms, Maxi Venezia and S. Castello on Friday; S. San Marco 3 rooms, Maxi Mare, Chalet Paradiso and Borgo Fiorito on Saturday; Borgo Azzurro, Campiello Veneziano and Caravan Bürstner on Sunday, Giardino d'Arte on Monday. The payment of the stay and the appointment for the inspection of the hired unit has to be made one day before departure at the Cash Office. The unit will be available from 5 p.m., check-out needs to be by 10 a.m.
3. In case of late arrival the unit will be kept available until 5 pm of the day after the booking date. Late arrivals or early departures imply full payment for the whole period booked. Any variation to the period booked may cause a variation in the number of units requested. The booking
guarantees the availability of a pitch or accomodation, no its position or number.
4. The calculation of the deposit is based on the amount due for the entire period booked and should be paid by bank transfer to the BANCA UNICREDIT, P.zza Monte di Pietà 3, 31100 TREVISO (TV), Italy.
IBAN: IT 80C 02008 05364 000000610659
BIC SWIFT: UNCRITMMORR
or by credit card here, www.gardenparadiso.it/eng/booking-and-online-payments. The payment has to be made out to Camping Garden Paradiso srl. The full amount of the deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
5. In the event of cancellation, the full deposit will be refunded, except the refund costs, if written notice of cancellation reaches the Campsite Management at least 45 days prior to the commencement of the booked period.
6. Bookings can be made directly from the website www.gardenparadiso.it/eng/booking-and-online-payments, by e-mail (email@example.com), directly on the campsite at the Reception or by phone (+39 041 968075).
Reservations are to be considered confirmed only upon receipt of a “Booking Confirmation” on the part of the campsite. Please note that in accordance with legislative
decree 201/2011, payments of € 1.000,00 or more must be made by traceable means, such as cheques or credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro).
7. By law all guests must have an identity card and minors cannot access the campsite unless accompanied by parents.